- Woke up at 6:30
- Worked on my novel
- Worked on material for my podcast
- Prepped classes
- Had a Skype meeting for that Esperanto youth organisation I’m the president of
- Went food shopping (trying to go local as much as possible!)
And I am going to:
- Plan and booked travel for my summer holidays, going to the TPRS conference in Agen, France and the International Youth Congress of Esperanto in Liptovský Hrádok, Slovakia
- Finish writing this blog post (meta!)
- Edit the podcast for the Esperanto blog I write with my friends about intersectional feminism
So it looks like yesterday’s reset day was a rip-roaring success! It just goes to show you that sometimes the most productive thing you can do is nothing.
Following up on my post from the other day, I’m going to try and book all my travel for this summer on trains, with no flying. I’ll let you know how it goes!
Well, I almost succeeded with the summer. I have to get a flight back from Bratislava to Britain, because the only other option was ruinously expensive trains or 32 hours on a bus. The flight is roughly 0.10 metric tons of CO2, and the coach journey would be 0.50, despite being very out of the way. I can’t afford the trains, and I definitely can’t afford to get a week of bad sleep and cramps from a hellish bus saga like that. Still, proud of my first attempt of training it, and looking forward to trying a sleeper car for the first time!
I didn’t have time or energy to edit the podcast in the end, which isn’t ideal because I’ve been putting it off for a while, but neurotype wasn’t built in a day.